• This website was published for the company CHATEAU REAL MARTIN, having a capital of 1,200,000 euros, situated Route de Barjols 83143 LE VAL, listed under nb 439 517 442 at the Draguignan Trade and Companies Register.
Telephone : 04 94 86 40 90.
• Jean-Marie PAUL, CEO of Score International, the company owning Château Réal Martin is liable for the content of the Website.
• STARDUST CONSEIL, 34 rue des Bourdonnais, 75001 Paris (France) designed and developed this Website.
Telephone: 33 (0) 6 75 09 97 71.
• OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, (France) provides the Internet domain.
Telephone: 33 (0)9 72 34 76 41.
• By using this Website, you accept the present general terms and conditions of use without reservation.
• The present Website is a creation protected by copyright. The Website and all elements composing it are owned exclusively by CHATEAU REAL MARTIN. Full or part reproduction or representation of the Website or one of the elements composing it is prohibited, as well as their modification.
• CHATEAU REAL MARTIN is the legal holder in France and in other countries of the brand CHATEAU REAL MARTIN. Reproduction or use of the brand or of the domain names, in whichever manner and on any grounds, is prohibited.
• CHATEAU REAL MARTIN gives no guarantee, whether explicit or implicit, and will not be held responsible concerning the use of the content of this Website.
• CHATEAU REAL MARTIN is not liable for the accuracy, flaws, or omissions of the Website content. The user only is responsible for the use of such information. CHATEAU REAL MARTIN reserves the right to modify at any time the present information, for the Website update in particular. CHATEAU REAL MARTIN will not be held responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly by the content of this Website.
• In order to know their customers and web visitors better, CHATEAU REAL MARTIN collect personal information concerning you on this Website, and in particular when you write a message and give us your personal details in order to receive the newsletter or benefit from special offers, as well as when you give us your postal address for an online order. The information collected is only used by CHATEAU REAL MARTIN. CHATEAU REAL MARTIN will not share your personal information with any partner without your authorisation.
• Collecting, filing, saving and using personal information is performed in strict compliance with articles 78-17 from the French Freedom of Information Act of 6 January, 1978 (as amended) « Loi Informatique et Libertés ».
•You are entitled to access any information referring to you, and modify or delete this information by contacting CHATEAU REAL MARTIN, Route de Barjols, 83143 Le Val en Provence (France) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Other websites with a link to this Website are not checked by CHATEAU REAL MARTIN, who therefore disclaim all responsibility concerning their content. The user only is responsible for the use they make of these websites.
• Hyperlinks to www.chateau-real-martin.com must be granted by CHATEAU REAL MARTIN for authorisation beforehand.
• Château Réal Martin